What is ISOM (International School of Ministry)?
- The internationally-recognized name for the International School of Ministry® which is the world’s largest video Bible school with more than 17,000 training sites in 145 nations.
- A primarily church-based video Bible school covering Associates, Bachelors and Masters level training. Individual students may also participate online.
- A complete training curriculum, including a facilitator’s guide, workbooks, group discussions, homework assignments and tests.
- A bilingual program that is available in over 75 languages.
- ISOM now has edited single-language versions called ISOM Express for English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese students. This new version cuts in half the time required to take ISOM lectures.
- A school where English- and non-English-speaking students can learn side-by-side.
- A program that respects pastoral leadership and authority.
- A Bible training curriculum with easy online review and make-up to assist local facilitators.
- A powerful missions tool.
- A curriculum that provides an opportunity for every willing person in the Church to be trained for ministry.
- A professionally-recorded curriculum.
- A curriculum with well-known teachers, such as Jack Hayford, Reinhard Bonnke, Joyce Meyer, John Bevere and 26 others, that impart life messages, each in their areas of expertise.
- A cost-effective program that is easy to implement and is extremely affordable for the students.
- A school where knowledge, character, and spiritual gifts are equally taught.
- A Bible College where full online students can study at their own pace and are also welcome.
- A program with no denominational ties.
- A program through which the power of the Holy Spirit is manifested.
At Gateway, we teach Trimesters 1 t0 5, and there are usually one or two ISOM classes/Trimesters running at any given time.
Please contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us through this website (contact page), if you have any questions and/or are interested in attendinng classes.
- A1 – Foundations of the faith
- A2 – Supernatural Living
- A3 – New Testament Survey
- A4 – Praise and Worship
- A5 – Fear of the Lord
- B1 – Power of Prayer
- B2 – Ministry of Helps
- B3 – Old Testament Survey
- B4 – Essence of the Gospel
- B5 – Jesus, Our Healer Today
- B6 – Living by Faith
- C1 – Mobilize to Multiply
- C2 – Church-Based Training
- C3 – Cell Groups
- C4 – Power Evangelism
- C5 – Leader’s Integrity
- C6 – Leadership Vision
- C7 – Church Planting
- C8 – Being Led by the Spirit
- C9 – Promise Keeper*
- C10 – Altar Call*
- D1 – Wilderness Mentalities
- D2 – Developing Leaders
- D4 – Reconciliation
- D5 – Personal Evangelism
- D6 – Spiritual Warfare
- D8 – Authority & Forgiveness
- D9 – Spiritual Breakthrough
- D3 – Cell Group Leaders*
- E1 – Christ Connection
- E2 – Living to Give
- E5 – Biblical Eldership
- E7 – Reaching a New Generation
- E8 – Managing for Tomorrow
- E9 – Ministering to Youth
Congrats to all our graduates: