Gateway Worship Centre exists to:
- equip and release disciples to ministry,
- identify, develop, equip, and release the five-fold ministry gifts of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher to the ministry and our community,
- encourage people to transform their lives through a personal relationship with God and furthermore,
- demonstrate God’s love in our community with the purpose of seeing them begin their walk with Christ.
Being led by the Holy Spirit, we value:
1. BIBLICAL TRUTH
We value the Word of God and will teach and follow it, in its entirety, as we grow in Christian integrity.
2. FIVE-FOLD MINISTRY LEADERSHIP
We value a relationship based leadership model to train leaders and volunteers for ministry work in the functions of prophet, apostle, teacher, pastor and evangelist. We further value identifying and placing people where their God given Gifts, individual talents and skills can be best utilized.
3. GENUINE POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS
We value a consistent personal relationship with God that will lead to positive relationships with one another that foster inclusiveness, the value that each person has in God’s family, healing, family values and love. We further value providing a “place where people can belong” and grow in their faith in a safe place.
4. AUTHENTIC WORSHIP
We value an environment where authentic worship of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit can take place. Worship includes music, prayer, communion, tithes and offerings, water baptism and personal
5. CHILDREN AS FUTURE LEADERS
We value raising up our children to become future leaders in their church and community by teaching them how to share the Gospel and demonstrate God’s love.
6. RESPONSIBLE STEWARDSHIP
We value the stewardship of our finances and resources in line with biblical principles.
It is the Mission of Gateway Worship Centre to see people SAVED, HEALED, SET-FREE, DISCIPLED and SENT